- Payment Options
- City Administrator
- City Secretary
- Human Resources
- Finance Director
- Police and Fire
- Municipal Court
- Water Department
- Permits, Inspections, and Zoning
- Animal Control
- Staff Directory
- Contact Us
Compliments and Complaints
If you would like to compliment one of our staff members, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to file a formal complaint against a staff member, the complaint must be in writing.
Texas Government Code § 614.022 states a complaint must be in writing and signed by Complainant to be considered by the head of a state agency or by the head of a fire or police department.
- A copy of a signed complaint against a law enforcement officer, fire fighter, or police officer shall be given to the officer or employee within a reasonable time after the complaint is filed.
- Disciplinary action may not be taken against the officer or employee unless a copy of the signed complaint is given to the officer or employee.
- A person commits an offense if, with intent to deceive and with knowledge of the statement's meaning:
- He makes a false statement under oath or swears to the truth of a false statement previously made and the statement is required or authorized by law to be made under oath or
- He makes a false un-sworn declaration under Chapter 132, Civil Practice and Remedies Code.
An offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.